Early Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil Traldi Elektia. Cold pressed olive oil obtained solely by mechanical means.
- Olive varieties: Frantoio, Moraiolo, Canino, Leccino and Pendolino.
- Producer: The Traldi Family.
- Region of origin: Lazio, Italy.
- Harvest period: Middle of October.
- Harvest method: Mechanical and by hand.
- Extraction temperature: Cold olive oil extraction 25ºC.
- Chemical analysis: Acidity 0,1% - 0,2%.
- Volume: 500 ml, 1L.
- Shipping weight, inc. packaging: 1,211 kg, 1,349 kg.
Extra virgin olive oil Elektia is a unique blend of Frantoio, Moraiolo, Canino, Leccino and Pendolino olives, which are native to the Lazio, Umbria, and Tuscany regions of Italy.
Combined, these varieties give the olive oil a surprisingly smooth and balanced flavour with an unexpectedly powerful and savoury finish. We can clearly feel the nutty-fruity taste with hints of green apple and artichoke. The presence of Pendolino is very noticeable with its slightly bitter and spicy grassy aftertaste.
Elektia is a wonderful finishing olive oil to enhance the flavour of more delicate dishes. You can use it to dress green salads (particularly those with tomatoes and mozzarella), roasted vegetables or grilled fish.
Drizzle it over pasta dishes with fresh herbs and Parmesan cheese. It’s also good as a finishing olive oil for soups or stews, particularly those with a tomato or bean base.
Overall, extra virgin olive oil Elictia is versatile and flavorful oil that can enhance the flavour of many different dishes. It's always a good idea to experiment with different pairings to find the ones that work best for you.