Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Picual. Early harvest of organic olives. Cold pressed olive oil obtained solely by mechanical means.
- Olive variety: Picual.
- Producer: The Deortegas Family.
- Harvest period: Middle of October.
- Harvest method: Mechanical and by hand.
- Extraction temperature: Cold olive oil extraction 25ºC.
- Chemical analysis: Acidity 0,1% - 0,2%.
- Cultivation method: Organic.
- Volume: 500 ml.
- Region of origin: Murcia, Spain.
Picual is one of the most popular Spanish olive varieties, not only in Spain but in the whole world. It is very high in oil content, up to 30% by weight.
Organic olive oil Picual has a dense full-bodied olive taste with notes of tomato, fig and freshly cut grass. This balanced bitter and spicy flavour comes immediately and stays for a while.
This fresh, even wild natural olive oil is an excellent combination of olive fatty acids, a high polyphenol content and vitamin E.
Like olive oil Arbequina, Picual has a high resistance to oxidisation, which is especially important when you use this olive oil for cooking.
Natural cold pressed organic olive oil Picual is a perfect dressing for spicy tortilla dishes, red meat, stew, pasta and sauces.