Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil Vanja Belica. Early harvest, cold pressed olive oil obtained solely by mechanical means.
- Olive varieties: Istrian Belica.
- Producer: Vanja Dujc.
- Region of origin: Portoroz, Slovenia. Protected Geographical Indication.
- Olive harvest period: Middle of October.
- Olive harvest method: By hand.
- Extraction temperature: Cold olive oil extraction 23ºC.
- Chemical Analysis: Acidity: 0,2%
- Cultivation method: Conventional.
- Volume: 500 ml.
- Shipping weight, inc. packaging: 1,235 kg.
Istrian Belica is the most popular olive variety in Slovenia and one of the main ones in the olive grove of Vanja Dujc.
This olive oil is easily recognizable by its vibrant golden green colour and bold and rich fruity flavour.
Istrian Belica smells like a warm Adriatic autumn. You can feel the intense aroma of freshly cut grass and crushed unripe olives with a slight tint of green pepper and lemon.
And bitterness, fresh wild natural bitterness is present even in the smell.
Istrian Belica is a powerful and bitter olive oil and is made for those who love this kind of olive oil. This taste combines bitterness and softness, spice and freshness, sharpness and lightness.
Finish? The juicy taste is replaced by the inevitable sore throat. Don't even think about the "pleasant peppery tickle" of Leccino olive oil.
Belica says goodbye with a powerful and hot pepper kick that you won't forget for a long time.
Olive oil Istrian Belica goes great with cheese, meat, fish and any heavy and hearty meal. This olive oil is not for summer salads, but for a fatty barbecue or spaghetti carbonara.
FREE DELIVERY IN LJUBLJANA