Early Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil Traldi Eximius. Cold pressed olive oil obtained solely by mechanical means.
- Olive varieties: Canino (Caninese).
- Producer: The Traldi Family.
- Harvest period: Middle of October.
- Harvest method: Mechanical and by hand.
- Extraction temperature: Cold olive oil extraction 25ºC.
- Chemical analysis: Acidity 0,1% - 0,2%.
- Volume: 500 ml.
- Region of origin: Lazio, Italy.
Monovarietal olive oil with qualitative characteristics of great value for chemical and organoleptic composition. Green fruity, sensations of cut grass, walnut husk and artichoke, medium-intense bitter and spicy aftertaste.
The Canino (or Caninese, as it's called in Lazio) olives for this olive oil are harvested during their best stage of maturation and in the very early hours of the morning, placed in small airy containers and rigorously cold pressed by mechanical means within a few hours.
Eximius goes particularly well with raw culinary preparations, grilled meats, legume soups, it transfers olfactory-gustatory-visual sensations capable of harmonising and enhancing the dish itself in any preparation, structured or not.