Gold Quality Award for Olive Oil Protoleo
Dear friends and partners,
We would like to share with you great news from Japan.
Olive oil Protoleo was distinguished with the Gold Quality Award at the JOOP-2021 International Competition held in Tokyo.
Olive oil Protoleo also gained an equally outstanding distinction for its creative work and aesthetics, as it received the 3rd Packaging Design Award among many participations from around the world.
Also it's worth noting that this distinction is the 3rd consecutive in the above competition for our the Protoulis company.
Finally, the good news about Protoleo doesn't stop there.
Upon scientific appraisal of this olive oil we can make a health claim that comes as a result of the very high antioxydant properties which have been found to be concentrated in the specific extra virgin olive oil.
Quality Characteristics of Olive Oil PROTOLEO
- Olive varieties: Kolovi and wild olives.
- Harvest period: Middle of October.
- Harvest method: By hand.
- Oil Production Method: Centrifugation in 2 or 3 phases
- Extraction temperature: Cold olive oil extraction 23ºC
- Chemical Analysis: Acidity 0,2% Max.
- 2021 - Gold Medal
- 2020 - Silver Medal
- 2019 - Silver Medal
- Best Greek Olive Oil of Aegean Islands
- Best Entry per Variety (Kolovi)